2010 will feature 2 smaller projects: the front yard and the boys' bedroom. We will not be starting on this project until Patrick is ready to come out of the crib and Daniel is old enough for the top bunk, so the very END of 2010. However, I would like to spend the year planning, looking, and collecting stuff.
Our taste in home decor is in the modern side of things, so that's what we'll do in the boys' room, too. I will not be doing a character room for them. They can have all of the SpiderMan toys and DVDs they want, but it won't be on their bedding.
First of all, WHERE was this when I was looking for modern toddler bedding????
Boyish without being over-the-top childish and clashing with the other decor in our house. Exactly what I was looking for, but there was nothing like this out there a year or so ago when I was in the market for toddler bedding. Ah well. The toddler bed/crib phase is so short, I guess it's not that big of a deal.My goal for the big boy room is to find awesome bedding and plan the room from there. I am a big fan of Dwell bedding, but it is out of our price range. I was so happy when Target started carrying a lower priced version of Dwell when Daniel was a baby........of course, it was after his nursery was finished. I bought it anyway, then we moved, etc. But anyway. I am eying this for their room.
What do you think? If we go with this, we would definitely do something with that orange color on the walls! Not the whole room, but maybe an accent wall or something. Do you think it is too babyish to last them awhile?I also like this, but it is discontinued. I'm sure I could find something like it somewhere else.
And this is along the same vein I am looking for, but I don't really care for this particular set. I think it is the blue and brown without another color in there.
Anyway, that's where I am. I will probably decide on bedding fairly soon so I can get focused. And if you see anything along these lines, please let me know! All 3 of these are from Target and are under $100 a set. I haven't looked anywhere else yet :)
No comments:
Post a Comment