I am actually excited to get back to work. I'm sure 5 a.m. Monday morning I will be singing a different tune, but for now, I am blessed with feeling good about going back. Leah has settled into a schedule where she takes a crazy nap from 11-3, half of my work day. Mike doesn't leave for work until noon. So, I am feeling good about that. I am kind of anxious about the pumping situation. Worried about WHERE to do it, since my classroom is in use during my plan period, if I'll be able to produce enough, and how I'll get all my work done with adding pumping into my schedule. But, I've got over 100 ounces stockpiled in the deep freeze, so hopefully we'll be ok for awhile.
I am also concerned about getting my workout in. I am in my 4th week of alternating treadmill, 30 Day Shred, and 6 week 6 pack workouts and it has been going GREAT. I can tell a huge difference, and I've lost 6 pounds in 3 weeks. Keeping up this routine will mean getting up at 5 a.m. Maybe doesn't seem like a big deal, new moms are used to no sleep, right? Not me. Leah has been a rockstar sleeper. She sleeps until 5 and then goes back to sleep until 7 or later. We are super spoiled.
Leah is a perfect baby! She has started smiling and cooing :) While I miss the long hours of snuggling with a newborn (which, if they were on their way out during my last post, they are definitely GONE now!), I enjoy the time that has replaced it - playing on the playmat, interacting, watching her look around and smile at her brothers. She is a busy little baby - always moving and kicking her legs. She is no longer content to cat nap in my arms, that's for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment